Sunday, January 01, 2006

So many choices...


In life and in crafts there are so many options and I still haven't found the website where extra time can be obtained ;-) This means leaving some frogs unkissed. So this is what I have decided not to do in the forseeable future: crocheting, candlewicking, woodcrafting...
Quilting and embroidery are the two crafts that take up most of my time, but I have recently rediscovered knitting and dabbled a bit in papercrafts - there are so many things I want to try, but I have come to the conclusion that I am "allowed" to leave things unfinished if I lose interest along the way. Sometimes they will be joyfully rediscovered somewhere along the way and finished or included in a new craftproject, or they might just be chalked up to experience: "Been there, done that". And thats going to be OK. No guilt trips, thank you!

No comments :