Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sweet dreams

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning - there was just too much to read and enjoy and dream about making in this lovely book! Those two Material Obsession-girls have done it again: created another book chock-full of inspiration!

I just loved the first one, and have so far made one quilt from it, my Sunflower quilt, but there are several more I want to make. And now there's another one with at least three more quilts that I itch to stitch ;-)
I'm going to set myself up for trouble here, though, with some real challenges, but nothing ventured...
I deliberately give you blurry images from this book, just to share that there is some nice stuff in here, but this is one you really need to go out and buy for yourself - seriously!
Now I only need to find some extra time - I think I need a craft clock!

No comments :