Sunday, March 23, 2008

This will not be a UFO - this will not be a UFO...

I finished the log cabin blocks and stitched them together. So what next? I need to add a few borders to get it big enough for a single bed, but I can't make up my mind about colours yet so I will have to put it aside for a while while I think about it. But not for too long - that's how UFOs are born, right?
Well I have to work on my Project Spectrum quilt anyway, so I'll do that first and then come back to this one. I have a deadline towards the end of April, so I can't leave it for too long...

3 comments :

Diana said...

Oh, I love how this turned out! I'm sure the "right" colors for the border will come to you soon. This is too pretty to leave as a UFO.

Anonymous said...

you know what they say...out of sight, out of mind. so as long as you don't pack it away, it's still a work in progress!
this is why i need a room with walls made out of cork board, so i can tack up all my works in progress so as not to forget them! it would make things alot easier don't ya think?

Felicia said...

You can do it! Its very lovely :)