Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New house

While waiting for more quilting pictures, you might like to take a look at my new house. I really like the raw, untreated zink surface of this house and have been searching high and low for one ever since I first spotted one in a blog more than a year ago. I've come across them in webshops a couple of times, only to find they were sold out minutes before I placed my order. Imagine my joy when I walked past a florist's on my trip and found two of these nestled in among the geraniums outside! Luckily there was room in my suitcase, and I stuffed it with T-shirts so it held it's shape all the way home. Oh joy! I just love it!
And there will be quilting pictures tomorrow - I've done 3/4 of the quilting on my Mod Sampler today. When the thread started snapping, the bobbins started fighting the thread and a needle broke, I decided to call it a day and take a long walk instead. That did both me and the sewing machine a lot of good, I think ;-)
The machine is now clean, oiled re-threaded and ready to go, so there will be more quilting tomorrow, and then pictures... Just wait for it, it might happen ;-)

No comments :