Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fabulous fabric

Yes, I've done it again - I've added more fabric to my stash. I'm living this fabulous FABLE-life, you know: Fabric Aquisition Beyond Life Expectancy! But who can resist it all? (And this isn't even all, I'll show more later...) I haven't got spesific plans for all of it, but then stamp collectors don't use all their stamps either, do they? Fabric just needs more storage space, that's all...
I had plans for this lovely Laurie Wisbrun-print though - in fact I have already used a lot of it - more about that later. I just had to show you the selvedge - how adorable isn't that? I  must find a way of working those fab cabs into a project. Luckily I have a bit of time on my hands right now as I've just started my holiday - three weeks of glorious days I can use for anything I wish. I won't let the weather get me down either - so what if it's pouring down outside: it's fabulous weather for sewing !

1 comment :

Lisa said...

LOL! Love that FABLE!!!! Great fabrics too especially ones with text!!!