Monday, November 30, 2009

x-blocks

I have a new batch of X-blocks on the go. Same colours as in the previous one, but different setting. I don't know what took me so long, because once I got started this was done in no time at all. But there you have it, I seem to be procrastinating big time lately. It might be that the holiday season arrived so suddenly (so what else is new...) that I feel the urge to put the brakes on. As if my silent protest would help at all - no, I might as well embrace the season and get going on those Christmas projects. Hm, maybe I need to make a list first. That usually helps...

Don't listen to my grumbling - I don't mean it really, I love the holiday season, although I could do without the snow - or slush, which is what it has become today. Now I just need to sit down and decide what to make, bake and buy for the holidays, so I can get started...

No comments :