all those kits, I had no more excuses. Let the fun begin! Wonky doesn't come easy for me, but I had my mind set on making some wonky log cabin blocks. Once I got started and got my system going, I ended up with a rythm which worked for me. I started with 2 1/2" strips, cut nine cornerstones with one straight angle and two slanted lines, added strips to the angled sides, pressed and cut them at an angle, added new strips and so on. Once I had used the first set of strips, I cut a new set at 1 3/4", and the next set at 2". That way I got enough of a variation for the wonkyness to look random while still catering to my systematic side. I ended up with nine 12" blocks, making a 36" tablecloth.