Friday, July 18, 2008

Awarding

I did it! Got the picture up on the wall, that is, without further delay, and here's the grainy picture to prove it. Rainy summer days are not the best for taking pictures in dark corners. It might have helped if I had turned the light on... Actually getting the thing up on the wall made me think of doing another one, so I might have a look through my stash to see which one it will be - heavens know I have enough kits and charts to choose from!

I'm happy to say that I have been given an award from the lovely Tine at Sødeste. Thank you!

The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.

My award goes to:
City Girl Quilts
Hop Skip Jump
Knit One Quilt Too
Portabellopixie
Tree Fall
Turkey Feathers
Yvestown

Have fun visiting them!

1 comment :

Tine said...

You are very welcome!
And may I say, your picture looks great on the wall :-)

Well....I'm off to look at those other blogs :-)